$100 per 50-minute session
General Insurance Questions
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
The following Insurances are accepted:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Value Options/Beacon Health
- Select Health/First Choice
- BlueChoice Medicaid
- First Sun EAP
- McLaughin/Young EAP
- Magellan EAP
- Anthem EAP
- CuraLinc EAP
- United Healthcare
Cash, check or debit (service fees apply (i.e., ~3.5%+$0.15))
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $50 for the missed session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information at [email protected] .